WebWeaver WebDesign understands that sometimes things happen, and you may need a refund on fees paid for our services. We try to be fair, so our refund policy is here to ensure a win-win for both parties.
By signing up for our services you acknowledge that you have read and understand this Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- Web Design fees are paid in increments and final payment is due once final approval has been received from the client. This final payment is due within 7 days once the invoice is received. Web Design fees may also be discounted for those who agree to pay in full.
- Web hosting fees are paid in monthly payments in advance, payable before the 7th of the month.
Refund policy for Web Design
Web design projects require extensive resources, consumes our time and incurs internal expenses. Once a payment or deposit is made, refunds can be considered as follows:
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started.
- Partial refund: In cases where work has started, a prorated refund will be calculated according to the proportion of work completed.
- No refund: If the project has been completed.
Web Design cancellations must be given in writing. Refunds due to clients will be paid within 30 days of such written notice.
Refund policy for Web Hosting
All hosting payments whether present or past months are non-refundable. Web hosting accounts are set up from the date of your order and are given a limited amount of server resources depending on the plan you purchased. If you ordered hosting but do not use it, payment will still be due. Hosting billing cycles continue until a cancellation notice is received in writing. A 30 day notice period applies.
Unless otherwise stated, you agree that you will be billed on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your service. Any invoice outstanding for more than 7 days may result in the suspension or termination of web hosting services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received.
Effective from January 1, 2019